- We offer a repeat prescription service for those patients on regular long term medication.
- Please return your repeat prescription slip to us at least two working days before you need it.
- Our local pharmacies collect prescriptions from us on a daily basis, please inform us if you want your prescription to go to the Pharmacy of your choice when you request your repeat.
- Please enclose a stamped self addressed envelope if you wish us to post your prescription back to you.
- Repeat prescriptions are set up by your GP for a length of time to coincide with regular reviews of your condition. It is important that you are reviewed before this period expires. Please watch for messages on your repeat slip for reminders. The date of review is also printed on the slip.
On Line Ordering of Repeat Medication
We prefer you to use our online system for ordering your regular repeat medication.
- You will need to get a user name and password to access the repeat prescribing system.
- Once you have registered please use the link below to log on to the repeat prescription system
- Please let us know where you wish to collect your prescription from when you request it.
We are a part dispensing practice from our main Premises in Wylam, allowing us to dispense prescriptions to those patients living in
- Heddon on the Wall
- Surrounding Rural Areas to these villages.
This is a valuable service both to the Practice and those patients who are able to use it. Please ask if you feel you are eligible to use the dispensing service.
- Repeat medications can also be collected twice a week from Heddon Post Office for those dispensing patients in Heddon on the Wall with transport difficulties.
- We deliver medication to the Post Office on Monday and Thursday afternoons.