For Serious emergencies such as
Suspected Heart Attack
You are advised to dial 999 and ask for an ambulance as delay in getting to hospital in these cases can be life threatening.
Out Of Hours Urgent Care NHS 111
- If you have an urgent problem outside of normal surgery hours which is not a life threatening emergency dial 111
- Calls to NHS 111 are FREE from landlines and Mobiles
- NHS 111 is available 24h a day 365 days a year
NHS Walk In Centres.
You can see an experienced Nurse at any NHS Walk in centre Open 7 days a week from 8am -8pm.
No appointment is necessary
- Hexham Emergency Care Centre, Hexham General Hospital
- Blaydon Walk In Centre 0191 4436302
- Westgate Walk In Centre, (Old Newcastle General Site) Phone 0191 2853000
- Ponteland Road Walk In Centre, Newcastle 0191 2719030